Location: Nashville, TN
Duration: 6 months
The ideal person will have significant experience working with Citrix, ideally from an insurance, financial services, Global organization to integrate our A3 build.
- Ensure configuration, change and event management processes, procedures and controls are implemented and adhered to.
- Provide technical assistance and cross training to other team members.
- Continually review, design and implement technology best practices, guidelines and repeatable processes.
- Lead or assist in Citrix and infrastructure based technology projects and tasks.
- Ensuring adherence to Group IT, Departmental and individual SLAs and KPIs.
- Maintaining all operational infrastructure systems in line with Group IT Business Continuity requirements.
- Maintaining data standards, including adherence to the Data Protection Act and similar governance models.
- Monitoring end-user access and security.
- Maintain BAU support of the Citrix and Infrastructure environment.
- 40k+ user environment
- Contribute to the testing and introduction of new software and hardware into the Citrix and Infrastructure environment.
- Authoring and updating infrastructure, support and procedures documentation.
- Such other responsibilities as the Company may from time to time require.
- Must have design/build experience
- Citrix – XenDesktop, PVS, Netscaler, Windows Server 2012/2016, documentation, troubleshooting, build and deliver experience a must.
- Minimum 5+ years' experience supporting a large (200+ Server) Citrix Environment
- Must have experience in upgrade and migration of VDI in a large environment
- Understanding of installation of physical hardware in the datacenter (cabling, subnets, routing)
- Understanding and experience of App-V application streaming
- Strong knowledge of the following:
- Citrix XenDesktop 7.15
- Citrix Provisioning Services (PVS)
- Streaming of Windows Server 2016
- Citrix Qualification - CCP-V, CCP-N or above is highly desirable
Technical Resource Manager | MatchPoint Solutions | Office 925-829-7755 | Cell 408-718-6170| Email firstname.lastname@example.org