Locations: Nashville, TN
Duration: 6 months
The ideal person will have significant experience working in a VMware environment, ideally from an insurance, financial services, Global organization to manage our A3 Build.
- Must be VMware certified, at VCA, VCP or VCAP level.
- Experience of Enterprise / Global projects
- Minimum 5+ years' experience supporting operational environments
- Maintain BAU support of the VMware and Infrastructure environment
- Understanding of installation of physical hardware
- Experience researching and implementing methods of migrating business-critical virtual applications with no business downtime
- Strong skills in the investigation, diagnosis and resolution of technical issues affecting service availability
- Experience in the monitoring and management of medium to large scale virtual development environments (min 40K users)
VMWare qualifications one or more of the followings:
- Vmware – Dell Sleds, hyper-converged, vSan, vSphere 6.5, documentation, troubleshooting, build and deliver experience a must.
- Minimum 5+ years' experience supporting a large (200+ Server) Citrix Environment
- Must have experience in upgrade and migration of VDI in a large environment
- Understanding of installation of physical hardware in the datacenter (cabling, subnets, routing, vlans and lacp)
- Must have design/build experience
- VMware Certified Associate (VCA)
- VMware Certified Professional (VCP)
- VMware Certified Advanced Professional (VCAP)
- VMware Certified Implementation Expert (VCIX)
- VMware Certified Design Expert (VCDX)
Infrastructure Engineer, VMware Network engineer VMware specialist
Technical Resource Manager | MatchPoint Solutions | Office 925-829-7755 | Cell 408-718-6170| Email email@example.com