Telephony Services is part IVR/telephony subject matter expert, part project manager, part best practices champion, and part continuous improvement advocate. This person will lead the Telephony/IVR practice and have a direct impact on the initial experience families will have when contacting A Place For Mom. You will engage in the overall Customer Care strategy and will help define how to provide the best customer experience while driving maximum efficiencies.
- Share your passionate for designing world-class contact experiences.
- Be resourceful and customer-focused, able to independently learn and break down complexity.
- Apply your exceptional attention to detail to assess and recommend changes that improve process & people efficiency, maintain and supply accurate data and information, and support departmental and executive facing metrics.
- Collaborate with business and technical teams to deliver results.
- Apply business, industry, and technical knowledge to design, develop, and optimize IVR creation, management, and reporting.
- Serve as a telephony/IVR subject matter expert, share and educate others on IVR/telephony best practices.
- Lead the project planning, business and metrics requirement definition, project implementation, stakeholder communications, and final analysis efforts.
- Coach direct employees and provide guidance to achieve maximum potential and expand their expertise.
- Develop plans that support a continuous improvement approach, resolve challenges, and enable team success.
- Take point for establishing and fine tuning dialer usage to ensure all current and future efforts are optimized for their best performance.
- Interface with Supervisors and Managers as needed for escalation of service impacting issues; align internal projects with Customer Care strategies and initiatives.
- Be able to manage multiple priorities and remain calm in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Apply analytical and problem solving skills toward identifying opportunities, resolving issues, and making decisions.
- Be both strategic and execution oriented.
- Demonstrated ability to gather and document business requirements and partner with technical teams to transform them into functional specifications and customer experience design artifacts.
- Proven ability to use technology to scale programs and improve efficiencies.
- 3+ years of experience with call center technology (e.g. WFM software and processes, IVR technology and telephony systems).
- Previous experience reading, analyzing, and interpreting data for the purposes of establishing facts, monitoring progress, and identifying trends.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Excel, Work, PowerPoint, Access).
- Proficient in My SQL.
- Bachelor's degree or 10+ years related work experience.
- Experience with Five9 telephony platform is desired.
- Experience with chat platforms and/or supporting technologies is desired.
Technical Recruiter | MatchPoint Solutions |
Office: 925-829-4077 9-5PM PST |