MatchPoint Solutions is for candidates looking for a challenging career in a progressive company. MatchPoint and its clients are always looking for the qualified candidates, hiring directly out of top universities as well as experienced individuals from the industry.
The Scrum Master is the servant leader for the team and must be able to ensure Agile/Scrum concepts and principles are adhered to.
The Scrum Master is accountable for guiding, coaching, teaching and assisting team in Scrum / Agile principles and driving process improvement.
The Scrum Master works with the team to deliver value and coordinates within and outside of the team to facilitate the completion of the team’s backlog.
· Assure the team adheres to Scrum and facilitates the scrum ceremonies:
• Facilitate Daily Scrum / stand up, Story Point Estimation, Sprint Planning, Backlog refinement, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospectives and Sprint Kaizen
· Work with Product Owner to prioritize Epics, Features and User Stories
· Capture and report team performance metrics (Velocity)
· Performs coaching, advocates, protects and solves problems as required.
· Proactively helps the team identify and resolve impediments and shields team from interruptions during the Sprint
· Strong knowledge of Agile / Scrum process, language and ceremonies
· 3-5 years of Agile delivery experience
· CSM, PSM, or ACP or other Scrum Master agile certification
· Excellent teaming and interpersonal skills
· Experience with Jira and Confluence
· Preferred - 2-5 Years of traditional of traditional/SDLC experience