MatchPoint Solutions is for candidates looking for a challenging career in a progressive company. MatchPoint and its clients are always looking for the qualified candidates, hiring directly out of top universities as well as experienced individuals from the industry.
POSITION SUMMARY –
We are looking for a Senior Solution Architect who is adept in open source development with expertise in Java Spring development and microservice architecture patterns. The Solution Architect, Sr. is responsible for leading teams of architects and developers through the solution architecture and development lifecycle process to produce solutions that provide exceptional business value. The Senior Architect must be flexible and capable not only of “managing” a complete technical solution, but also guiding other teams through the architecture process. The Solution Architect, Sr. is a “hands on” architect who will design, code, and debug as well as mentors and guides engineers on the team, and is responsible for overall architecture decisions, adherence to standards, and providing documentation for a solution.
List the position Requirements:
Solution Architecture Development
· Java Spring Expertise with Maven
· Microservice based solution architecture and development experience
· Experience with container based architectures and server less deployments
· Strong understanding of GIT with ability to write BASH scripts
· Ten (10) or more years as a Software Architect/Developer
· Adept using Markdown format for documentation
· Broad expertise across business, application, data, and technology areas.
· Experience as a Mentor of junior architects/developers
· Does not seek a routine but rather prefers to tackle new challenges
· Team player focused on group success
· Heroku development and architecture
· Salesforce architecture
· AWS architecture and solution experience
· NodeJS, Angular, Ionic, PHP
· GitHub Expert
· Scaled Agile Framework (SAFE) experience
· Working knowledge of NIFI, KAFKA, MongoDB
· Familiar with architecture frameworks such as TOGAF, Archimate, etc.