- An exciting opportunity to work with Toyota North America's IS Manufacturing Quality Group located at Toyota's newly constructed Engineering Headquarters in Georgetown Kentucky.
- The candidate will work closely with the Project Manager/Product Owner on the following initiatives
- Deploying new security and antivirus tools to Toyota's manufacturing facilities in the United States and Mexico.
- Supporting the role out of automated vision systems responsible for quality checks.
- Assisting in co-coordinating the development of a mobile based solution supporting quality checks.
- other projects as assigned.
Working under the direction of the Project Manager the candidate will be required to:
- Experienced project lead with a technical background in software development.
- At least 3 years’ experience working within a large organization as a Project Lead
- At Least 4 years’ experience as a software developer
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Project Management Certification or the ability to demonstrate clear Project Lead experience
- Experience in large scale software deployments/ upgrades to critical manufacturing environments.
- Software development experience preferably in the .net framework.
- Willing to work weekends to support co-coordinating system updates
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment would be a plus
- Create and manage plans for moving technical solutions to final client hand-off.
- Assemble and coordinate the internal and external teams to gain consensus on deliverable.
- Collaboratively adapt existing and develop new project plans, processes and communication standards for the operations teams.
- Manage the formulation and ongoing tracking of each project with emphasis on clear issues and risks tracking
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises and devise contingency plans.
- Own the communication and execution of solution hand-over to client services, service delivery, technology and other team members at designated milestones.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, requirements documentation and presentations.
- Test code, review, and recommend changes to technology stakeholders
- Other duties as assigned