MatchPoint Solutions is for candidates looking for a challenging career in a progressive company. MatchPoint and its clients are always looking for the qualified candidates, hiring directly out of top universities as well as experienced individuals from the industry.
Please reach firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Job Description - Systems administrator responsible for updating, managing, and maintaining Tacoma Power’s IT/OT server infrastructure.
This is a mid level, generic sys admin position. The sys admin internal team is (and will be) very busy with new project work, so manager needs someone to “keep the lights on”, while the others are pulled into many different directions. This person should be very capable of operating and maintaining the servers. 3-5 years may be okay, but likely want someone with 5-7 years of experience.
· Experience with setup and support of Microsoft (MS) Windows Server OS (2012, 2016)
· Experience with setup and support of Red Hat Enterprise Linux (6 & 7)
· Provisioning servers, troubleshooting servers, Installing, configuring, deploying, patching, and removing virtual machines in a VMWare environment.
· Troubleshooting computers, servers, virtual machines, and other devices telephonically, in person, and via email. Apply computing diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate and determine root causes, and recommend appropriate solutions.
· Experience with both PowerShell and Bash, specifically related to automation of tasks.
· Document general processes and update FAQs/HOWTOs.
Please reach email@example.com to apply