Requirement: This is a crucial requirement related to the development of the overall PKI approach, design, architecture and build-out of the PKI infrastructure adhering to the regional requirements and global standards.
(Will need at least 8 years of experience)
- Deep knowledge of Key Generation/Mgmt.
- Secure Storage of Keys
- Creation of Services
- NIST 300-57 part 3, 800-57, 800-300 knowledge
- Develop the PKI Program specific outline for the connected cars security program
- Provide technical program oversight specific to the PKI security domain to all components of connected cars
- Identify, research and propose concepts and architectural areas of need specific to the PKI domain
- Create, maintain and align the client Security policies and standards with industry best practices and business needs in the adoption of PKI and data protection technologies.
- Represent Toyota Connected on project teams and ensure adherence to existing security policies and standards and prepare for anticipated needs
- Development of technical security strategies related to PKI infrastructure
- Development of technical security architectures related to PKI infrastructure
- Development of technical security standards related to PKI infrastructure