Senior Linux Engineer
Location: Santa Monica, CA
Duration: 6 months, extensions likely
Description of Skills:
Description of Responsibilities:
- 10+ years of experience as a systems/infrastructure engineer
- 5+ years of experience as a Systems Engineer working in a data center environment supporting Linux systems
- Knowledge and experience with the following: Linux system troubleshooting, Curl, LDAP, Terraform
- Knowledge of the following tools/products: MySQL, oVirt, Swiftstack, Jenkins, Git
- Knowledge of the following tools/products: Docker/Jenkins, Bootstrapping, AWS VPC, F5 Firewalls, Git, and Terraform
- Degree in Computer Science of similar field or equivalent professional experience
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Responsible for Linux system troubleshooting.
- Responsible for supporting MySQL environment, including adds & deletions.
- Responsible for supporting oVirt virtualization plaform.
- Provide support for Swiftstack on cloud storage.
- Implement change management on Jenkins and Git.
- Responsible for the development of Docker/Jenkins and automation scripts, and log parsing
- Provide support and troubleshooting for AWS VPC, Git, and Terraform
Technical Resource Manager | MatchPoint Solutions |
Office 925-829-7755 |