We are looking for a Sr. Software Engineer and core coding contributor to guide the development of platforms for our enterprise products. Our mission is to enhance Client’s speed, reliability and worker happiness by building tools, integrations and platforms for internal use.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ideate and create innovate features that enhance the quality and overall performance of existing internal products.
- Build Client’s provisioning automation, access management and auditing platform to ensure employees and contractors have exactly the tools they need, when they need them.
- Improve how Client recruits, grows and retains employees by building platform technology that powers our uniquely tailored applicant tracking, interview management, internal job mobility and employee rewards systems.
- Improve the ease and speed with which enterprise integrations can be planned, coded and monitored by developing a secure, maintainable, easy-to-use integration platform that is deeply connected to the rest of Client’s micro service ecosystem.
- Use machine learning (ML) and other search technology to improve the quality of Client’s federated search results. Streamline the way data source owners can self-service the onboarding and customization of the search experience for their content.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science or a related field.
- A passion for continuous improvement of yourself, your technology and the capabilities of those around you.
- Seven or more year’s experience building substantial backend and frontend software products using web development, object-oriented, database and distributed programming techniques.
- Bonus: Experience with machine learning, information retrieval, algorithmic complexity, data mining, pricing, optimization.