Location: San Ramon, CA
Duration: 6-12 Months
This position will require experience tracking deliverables against a schedule, uploading and properly filing deliverables, and creating project documentation. A minimum of two years experience in a Professional Services environment, participating in complex Information Technology projects, is required. A desire to work with seasoned Project Management and Engineering professionals and grow into a Project Management career is preferred.
- Tracking documentation deliverables for multiple Project Managers.
- Following up with PMs and Engineers on documentation deliverables.
- Putting together the documentation binders.
- Posting the documentation on a Sharepoint Server.
- Gathering documentation from the customer, such as facilities drawings.
- Organizing photos and archive documentation.
- Booking travel for Engineers and PMs.
- Expense report assistance for team members
- Other admin and documentation tasks as identified.
- Exposure to technology projects and project management.
- Experience with Sharepoint.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, IT, or related field or equivalent experience
- Experience with Microsoft Visio.
- Excellent understanding of financial processes; ability to understand, analyze and create financial reports
- Working knowledge of both the theoretical and practical aspects of project management
- Ability to work independently and aggressively track to project timelines
- Excellent documentation skills and attention to detail
- Ability to communicate well with customers and co-workers
- Experience in effectively influencing and leading personnel and the ability to write business reports in a well-organized manner
- Strong team skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation)
- Experience in a Cisco/Networking professional services capacity a plus, but not required
Technical Resource Manager | MatchPoint Solutions |
Office 925-829-7755 |