Locations: Franklin, TN
Duration: 12+ Months
- Work with Client’s Enterprise Data Architect to align with data Modeling and Naming Standards
- Provide data models and DDLs to reflect needed data objects.
- Support development team by modeling and creating data objects to meet the specified technical and business requirements.
- Document benchmarks and procedures needed to optimize performance.
- Establish and implement best practices to ensure data quality and report performance
- 5 years overall IS/IT experience with at least:
- 5 years of experience in working with third party vendors
- Prior experience working with off-shore personnel is a plus
- Proficiency in PL/SQL is preferred.
- 3 years of experience with Data Modeling tool, Erwin.
- Technologies & Practices Preferred: Oracle, data warehouse methodologies (e.g. data vault, Data Lake), Informatica, SQL data stores
- 5 years of experience in performing logical data modeling and physical data modeling
- 4 years’ experience in writing technical documentation and reports supporting project data architecture deliverables.
- 4 years data validation and data quality experience.
- Experience in the development of a data strategy and associated policies.
- 5 years’ experience in data dictionaries and data warehousing.
- Ability to quickly respond to data troubleshooting.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
Technical Resource Manager | MatchPoint Solutions | Office 925-829-7755 | Email email@example.com