Sr Network Engineer (Virtual PAN & NSX)
Duration: 6 months
Location: Concord or San Francisco, CA
- Experience with Palo Alto Networks – app ID, threat ID, device group management, rule processing, etc.
- Experience deploying virtual Palo Alto and integrates with Panorama.
- VMware, VSphere, ESX experience
- NSX experience to help with steering and push traffic from layer 6 up to Palo Alto.
- Good understanding of NSX and Virtual Palo Alto’s to see where improves can be made for security posture and what steps to do it.
- Visio would be a PLUS
- Expert level of Networking fundamentals – routing/OSI model/subnetting
- Good communication with team and able to speak with multiple levels of business (PMs, Architects, Leads, team members)
- Culture fit: fit in, no head down type person, connect with team members, flexible
Day to Day:
- Retrofitting - some design, a lot of implementation, working with teams to ensure resources behind firewall are protected. (some greenfield and some brownfield implementations)
- Helping someone who is doing DevOps with security emphasis.Assisting virtual teams to segment their virtual software defined networking and helping with steering.Architecture, implementation, and documentation.
Technical Resource Manager | MatchPoint Solutions | Office 925-829-7755 |Email email@example.com