Office 365 Business Analyst/Project Manager
10+ years of experience required
BA/BS Degree or 4 years of additional experience preferred
10+ Years. Skill Set: Knowledge of project management principles, practices, techniques, and tools. Knowledge and appreciation of business concepts and requirements as applicable to a large academic, research, and/or health care facility. Knowledge and understanding of business research principles, processes, and techniques. Ability to develop and prepare business analyses and plans. Ability to develop and deliver presentations. Knowledge of the principles of strategic business decision-making. Ability to process computer data and to format and generate reports. Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials. Consultative and advisory skills. Skill in the use of survey and market research methodologies, systems, and techniques. Skill in the use of computerized spreadsheet, relational database, and word processing software.
- Project Summary
- The Office 365 Program has moved more than 200,000 email accounts from Lotus Notes to Outlook. When fully implemented, Office 365 will deliver modern, cost-effective technology and allow client to work smarter, react faster, and collaborate anywhere. client’s Office 365 Program has need for a financial consultant to support creation of critical, complex business cases for change of our service delivery model or IT architecture
- Top 3 Daily Responsibilities
- Develops and documents comprehensive business cases to assess the costs, benefits, ROI, and Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) of proposed IT solutions
- Gathers, analyzes, prepares and summarizes recommendations for IT financial plans, acquisition activity, trended future requirements and operating forecasts.
- Performs economic research and studies in the areas of return, depreciations, working capital requirements, investment opportunities, and investment performance
- Overall Responsibilities
- Reviews and analyzes submitted budget/forecast data for completeness, changes in trend, and drivers of change.
- Designs effective processes to track financial performance against expectations, including early "red flags" to identify potential shortfalls.
- Oversees analysis of planned financial objectives and identifies corrective actions.
- Acts as a proactive partner to insure business objectives are achieved in a financially efficient manner.
- Reviews and presents the financial information to key client leaders - identifying key messages, risks, and opportunities. Continuously forecasts the progress and momentum in key operations against planned objectives.
- Handle all phases of projects assigned including client meetings, analysis, presentations.
- Lead the process to streamline, refine and improve the budget/forecast/reporting processes.
- Works cross-functionally to help insure planning processes are consistent, and properly support the development of National Functions organizations individually and as an organization.
- Ensures integrity of measurement and control processes and all financial and reporting statements.
- Advises and recommends areas of program planning, business management, budget execution and program coordination
- Prepares needs assessment
- Validates resource requirements and develops cost estimate models
- Conducts and coordinates financial, product, market, operational, and related research to support strategic and business planning within the various departments and programs of the client group
- Interprets, evaluates, and interrelates research data, and develops integrated business analyses and projections for incorporation into strategic decision-making
- Plans and coordinates the development of primary and secondary market research studies in support of strategic planning and specific marketing initiatives, as required, and presents findings of studies to client committees
- Provides consultative, technical, and staff support, as appropriate
- Required Skills
- Bachelor's degree in related field, OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- At least (2) years as an IT business systems analyst
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
- Minimum twelve (6) years of financial analysis or related experience
- Advanced knowledge (broad expertise or unique knowledge) of policies, practices and systems.
- Develops new applications based on professional principles and theories.
- Applies advanced principles, theories, and concepts.
- Contributes to the development of innovative principles and ideas.
- Advanced Excel expertise including pivot tables, Power Query, VLOOKUP’s, and managing workbooks for collaborative sharing, data entry/update.
Technical Resource Manager | MatchPoint Solutions |