MatchPoint Solutions is for candidates looking for a challenging career in a progressive company. MatchPoint and its clients are always looking for the qualified candidates, hiring directly out of top universities as well as experienced individuals from the industry.
• Administering Splunk and Splunk Apps to include developing new or extending existing Apps to perform specialized functionality.
• Integrating Splunk with a wide variety of legacy data sources.
• Consulting with customers to customize and configure Splunk to meet their requirements.
• Assisting with training application and infrastructure teams not familiar with Splunk.
• Mentoring team members with less experience to assist in Splunk related activities.
• Working closely with Infrastructure, Application, Development and Business or project teams on Splunk.
• Engaging application and infrastructure teams to establish best practices for utilizing Splunk data and visualizations.
• Communicating with customer stake holders including leadership, support teams, and system administrators.
• Creating and maintaining engagement process and documentation related to architecture, operational processes and training material for Splunk.
• 3+ years of professional experience with system administration and System Event and system integrations.
• 3+ year of work experience with Splunk real-time processing architecture and deployment; Splunk dashboard design a big plus.
• Strong experience in Splunk configuration files, RegEx and comfort in using the Linux CLI and Windows.
• Experience in requirements analysis, engineering, and testing in real world environments.
• Knowledge of TCP/IP and networking fundamentals, MQ, SFTP, SSL.
• Experience in Splunk DB Connect, ITSI, HEC is a plus.
• Strong communication, written, and verbal skills with the ability and comfort level to do presentations to potential and existing customer audiences of 5-30 people.
• Bachelor in an IT related concentration.
• Experience with software development, system architecture, and/or databases a plus.
• Splunk certification(s) a plus but not required.
Technical Resource Manager | MatchPoint Solutions | Office 925-829-7755 | Email email@example.com