This is to support Client’s main data collection process conducted twice a year
Key Data: Sales, production, annual purchasing, dealers, financial investment, employees, philanthropic giving, diversity statistics and export volume
Key Categories: Data can be viewed by country, by state or by district via Databook internal webpage
Key Uses: Executive speeches, HR & recruiting, presentations, crisis response, brochures, television and print ads, meetings with congressional representatives, responses to external surveys, TMC, dealers and others
What are the key objectives for this resource (Responsibilities)?
- Project Manager shall adhere to all North America System Development Methodology (SDM) and System Development Lifc Cycle (SDLC) methodologies, and maintains the responsibilities for ensuring quality, project deliverables as noted in PM Service and Deliverables.
- Experience with data, Excel
- Experience with Business Intelligence, or accounting/IS
What specific Client’s departments will they interact with?
- Coordinates and train 45 Data Providers
- Oversees 110 manual feeds and 33 existing automated integrations
- Provides support for 150-200 Databook users (Analysis, excel support, query assistance)
- Steward the list of enhancements and work with a vendor to implement a new platform for improvements (e.g. mobile ready, improved data historical trending, and more frequent updates)
What phase is the project currently in?
Why is this work critical to your department?
- Client’s team members ranging from departments such as Human Resources, Corporate Communications, Governmental Affairs, Information Systems, Corporate Planning, Accounting & Finance. The data also is populated on Client’s website
What is the risk if approval is not granted?
- Provides coordination for the key public facing data that Client’s reports
- Key public facing gaps could occur in how we report out our financials and worker data (e.g. under reporting in the billions)
- Important external surveys would not be sent (e.g. •Autoalliance.org (Alliance of Automobile Manufacturers),
- International Automakers In America, Global Automakers, American International Automobile Dealers Association (AIADA), Organization for International Investment, Texas Enterprise Fund)