The Security Analyst is responsible for IT audits, risk assessments security awareness and policy life-cycle management. Ensuring best practice security and risk processes are in place and adhered to; providing recommendations on improvements; and driving efficiencies through optimization and automation.
We are seeking
- Security person w/ policy life-cycle management background that can consult with infrastructure, networking and application teams.
- Application & Security risk management and information security best practices preferred.
- Prefer 5-7 years of IT auditing (eg. SOX, PII, PCI-DSS, etc.) and Risk Assessments
- Candidate who is proficient with Security, Governance, Compliance and Risk best practices for collaboration and document management and working with teams, Third Party Management knowledge a plus.
- Candidates with the ability to work with technical and non-technical staff at all levels
- Candidate with excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
- Candidate with the ability to proactively interact and collaborate with internal Client resources and IT Business.
- Candidate with strong process development skills
- IT or Information Security Certs a plus but not required.
- Security Analyst to preform Third Party risk assessments, consult for risk remediation, policy administration, exception handling, tracking, agile engagements, will wear many hats!