MatchPoint Solutions is for candidates looking for a challenging career in a progressive company. MatchPoint and its clients are always looking for the qualified candidates, hiring directly out of top universities as well as experienced individuals from the industry.
• Relies on established guidelines and instructions to perform daily job functions.
• Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements.
• Produce quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience.
• Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides.
• Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications
• Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation.
• Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail.
• Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures 6 - 9 YOE
Education: Bachelor’s degree
• Adobe FrameMaker
• Madcap Flare
• ADOBE INDESIGN
• Hardware Documentation
• Adobe Illustrator
• Technical Writer