Mountlake Terrace, WA
Perform the leadership, facilitation, analysis and design tasks required to develop the End User Services architecture practice and to ensure that it is leveraged by IT partners. The Domain Architect will focus on strategy and design work and may be required to manage several initiatives at a time. They will work with business partners and IT partners to identify trends and define strategies. The Domain Architect uses this information along with an understanding of changing requirements, principles of business, IT strategies, and engineering and service delivery practices to guide solution decisions for stakeholders. The Domain Architect will consult with IT management on complex, multi-faceted issues and provide guidance related to those issues. They will also help Enterprise Architects (EA) influence decisions at all management levels to support current and emerging enterprise strategies.
- Provide leadership and strategic direction for mission critical voice and network services for all enterprise business locations.
- Define end user technology strategies and designs that can be managed by a vendor or hosted internally.
- Define support requirements, perform TCO analysis, and analyze other relevant data elements in support of strategic planning and environment enhancement.
- Participate in and lead the development of road maps describing the evolution of end user solution portfolios from current state to future state. This includes analysis across domains to recommend changes within other roadmaps.
- Work with Enterprise Architects to define models, including solution patterns, to guide solution decisions for the entire enterprise.
- Collaborate with client engineering and support teams in support of defining roadmaps and strategies.
- Develop, communicate and maintain end user technology standards.
- Ensure that all dependencies between domain architecture design and analysis work is documented in a structured fashion matching the EA framework and is stored in a common place.
- Provide leadership in governance activities associated with design and standards reviews.
- Provide input to project teams on the requirements and impact to the End User.
- Support the negotiation of contracts in conjunction with the contract managers to coordinate implementation, service contracts
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field or four (4) years’ experience.
- At least three (3) years [preferred five (5) years] of experience providing architecture services for enterprise end user capabilities
- Experience designing and implementing workforce productivity & collaboration solutions
- Strong working knowledge of
- Support and management of OS and end user tools
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI)
- Cloud offerings (specifically Office 365)
- Mobile device platform management
- Endpoint security
- More than three (3) years of experience in client and vendor engagement.
- Proven project and business process management experience.
- Experience using excellent planning and organizational skills to understand the impacts of decisions and influence key stakeholders while minimizing conflict.
- Ability to balance the long-term ("big picture") and short-term perspectives of situations to develop innovated solutions to complex issues.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated experience influencing senior leadership (including Directors and Vice Presidents) in advancing strategies across all of IT.
- Demonstrated experience leading and managing across complex project teams toward common solutions
- Experience implementing IT architecture or strategic planning.
- Working knowledge of public and private cloud technologies and design and integration.
- Ability to translate key business requirements into technical solutions.
- Experience in vendor contract negotiations and vendor contract compliance.
- Challenges status quo in order to achieve optimal results. Takes calculated risks. Seeks challenging projects and engages with enthusiasm.
- Demonstrates and promotes creativity and innovation. Proactively seeks out alternative solutions to business problems.
- Consults with clients and teammates to identify all facets of an issue and generate a solution. Understands potential impacts to processes and systems across organization and factors these into solutions. Excellent conceptualization, analytical and logic skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate in a professional manner, verbally and in writing. Ability to articulate and translate technical language to non-technical customers. Influences at all levels across the company within span of control.
- Extensive experience working in a customer-focused environment. Demonstrated ability to assess root issues and provide excellent viable solutions for the business and to the customer.
Technical Resource Manager | MatchPoint Solutions | Office 925-829-7755 | Email email@example.com