Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: 6 Month Contract-to-hire
Looking for a strong Security Engineer, GAIC certification preferred.
- Strong experience with various network security devices, features and technologies like firewalls (Cisco/JNPR/Palo Alto), Intrusion Detection/Prevention systems (Cisco, Bro), Network Access control solutions, Web filtering solutions (Bluecoat), Network packet brokers (Gigamon), network traffic visibility solutions (Gigamon), FireEye etc.
- Professional level experience with Cisco routing/switching and security implementations
- Professional level experience with Juniper routing/switching
- Advanced level knowledge of various VPN technologies
- Advanced level knowledge of network security protocols, technologies, standards and tools
- Advanced level knowledge of various authentication protocols and solutions
- Ability to competently develop System Designs, Network Diagrams, Migration Plans, and Test Plans
- Must possess ability to work independently.
- Must possess excellent communication skills in order to communicate effectively with leadership as well as business and other IT stakeholders.
- Good understanding of change control process in mission critical environments.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) - Preferred
- GIAC Security Essentials (GSEC) - Preferred
- GIAC Network Forensic Analyst (GNFA) – Prefer
Technical Manager | MatchPoint Solutions | Office: 925-829-4621 | Email: email@example.com