Senior Aruba Wireless Engineer
Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: 6 Months, Contract-to-hire
- Sr. Aruba Engineer (certified)
- 8- 10 years’ experience
- 5 years wireless experience
- Design Wireless
- End to end configuration
- Need a disciplined professional who understand processes and change control
- 6-month contract to hire
- Strong experience with Aruba wireless design, configuration, implementation, and testing experience
- Professional level experience with Cisco routing/switching engineering experience
- Professional level of experience with Juniper routing/switching engineering
- Thorough experience with Aruba Airwave
- Thorough experience performing RF Site Surveys/Spectrum Analysis with Airmagnet Spectrum Analyzer
- Thorough experience with wireless packet captures and analysis (WireShark/AirPCAP)
- Thorough understanding of wireless authentication methods including 802.1x, EAP, RADIUS, etc.
- Ability to competently develop System Designs, Network Diagrams, Migration Plans, and Test Plans
- Must possess ability to work independently.
- Must possess excellent communication skills in order to communicate effectively with leadership as well as business and other IT stakeholders.
- Good understanding of change control process in mission critical environments.
- Aruba Certified Mobility Professional or equivalent - Preferred
- Aruba Certified ClearPass Professional or equivalent – Preferred
Technical Manager | MatchPoint Solutions | Office: 925-829-4621 | Email: email@example.com