Software Engineer, PrimeFaces
- Migrate 200+ web pages from PrimeFaces 1.1 to PrimeFaces 6.1.13
- Design and develop Java EE application components with minimal supervision (this role is ~80% development).
- Participate in technical reviews as part of the development process.
- Participate in daily scrum meetings, back log grooming and sprint planning sessions.
- Collaborate with the global team in continuous improvement efforts
- Experience with PrimeFaces most recent versions
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field.
- Significant hands-on experience in solution design, architectural analysis and development of financial system) leveraging advanced Java and features like Multi-Threading, Serialization, RMI, Sockets, JDBC, NIO, Cloning, Annotations and struts.
- Proficient in OOPS, Design Patterns and Data Structures.
- Experience developing applications using Spring, ORM frameworks like Hibernate, iBatis, JDO, JPA
- Experience with microservices
- Experiences with Apache Kafka, MongoDB
- Experience working with XML and JSON
- Experience with Java 8 or Java 7
Technical Resource Manager | MatchPoint Solutions | Office 925-829-7755 | Email firstname.lastname@example.org