Description: This position will be primarily responsible for supporting all project orange remediation tasks. These task include:
- Patching systems.
- Attending project meetings.
- Providing and updating documentation.
- Providing status reports to management and project team.
- The position will require onsite support as needed, including off-hours and weekends.
- MUST HAVE HANDS ON TROUBLESHOOTING DESKTOP SUPPORT SKILLS
- MUST BE ABLE TO TROUBLESHOOT A SERVER
- STRONG TROUBLESHOOTING ARE REQUIRED
Other important skills:
- Cisco Networking
- Ethernet Networking
- Microsoft Windows 7 Technical Skills
- Microsoft Windows 10 Technical Skills
- Technical Support - IT/Network
- Technical Support Processes
- Windows 2012 Server Administration
- Windows 2012 Server Installation
- Responsible for on-going support of Windows operating systems and Windows applications (example: Outlook, Excel, Word, Power point, MS Project)
- Requires experience with working directly with customers and development and support of projects.
- Responsible for local coordination, installation and ongoing support of various Manufacturing and Administrative computer systems.
- Server support (Windows), Active Directory administration, implementation/refresh of server hardware and network infrastructure.
- Daily monitoring, troubleshooting& administration of Cisco multilayer switched networks, servers and data center infrastructure.
- Ability to provide issue resolution off-hours as needed, both onsite & remotely
- Coordination with Regional/Local IS teams and 3rd party vendors to support IS projects, incidents and requests.
- Manage and prioritize Incident and Request tickets.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, WINS, DHCP and Microsoft SCCM.
- Basic understanding of Active Directory.
- Experience using the remote-control features of Microsoft’s SCCM a plus.
- Candidate must have good communication skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours and overtime
- Availability to provide 24x7 on-call coverage.
- How long is this project (please be specific)?
12 Months - This is a long term on-going assignment. The expectation is to renew at least for FY19.