Sr Business Analyst
Locations: Walnut Creek, CA (this person must be willing to report to other Client sites as needed – i.e., San Ramon and San Francisco)
Duration: 6 months (potentially extending to 9-12 months)
# of Openings: 1 (maybe 2)
The Business Analyst will be involved with the EES (Enterprise Estimating Project) in all phases of SDLC.
- Create and Manage a SharePoint folder which will include all of the EES Artifacts (Requirements, defects, enhancements, functional and technical designs, Requirements Traceability Matrix, list of ABAP code objects, list of test scripts, training documents, etc)
- Manage HP Quality Center for multiple testing cycles.
- Deeply Involve in Requirements gathering and documentation.
- Host and facilitate Design sessions.
- Experience with WEBEX, MS Project, MS Excel, MS Access, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, HP Quality Center.
- Help Prioritize enhancements and defects.
- Track all open defects (Critical, High, Medium, Low).
- Work with the client SAP team and Business team.
- Participate and manage the functional design development, review, and approval process – review the quality and completeness of the artifacts.
- Participate and manage the technical design development, review, and approval process – review the quality and completeness of the artifacts.
- Manage Functional Testing with the help of System Integrator
- Manage UAT testing with the help of Business Team Members
- Review training manuals and job aides, and
- Assist Project Manager with project management activities (schedule meetings, setup webex sessions, scribe meetings)
- Act as a liaison between the business team and technical SAP organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of highly complex business problems.
- Be responsible for producing business requirement artifacts - including Use Cases, Business Rules Requirements, Supplemental (Non-Functional) Specifications, and User Interface Design Specifications - for complex projects.
- Be engaged throughout the whole project life-cycle, from Inception through post-Install Transition.
- Work directly with all levels through to senior management across the organization and be considered the highest-level functioning expert.
- Candidates should be self-starters, able to multi-task, work well under tight deadlines, and be comfortable working with technical and business teams.
- Candidates should be willing to work in San Francisco, Walnut Creek, and San Ramon. No set location. Meetings could be scheduled in any of the three locations. Home office will be San Francisco
- Excellent Communication (written and verbal)
- Passion for learning
- Curiosity in understanding the big picture
- Ability to focus on multiple streams of work
- Detail Oriented
- SAP Experience (any module) or other ERP systems like PeopleSoft, ORACLE, MS Dynamics
- Certifications – ITIL, PMP or Scrum
- Experience working with Management, Business, SAP, and IT resources
Technical Resource Manager | MatchPoint Solutions | Office 925-829-7755 |Email firstname.lastname@example.org