MatchPoint Solutions is for candidates looking for a challenging career in a progressive company. MatchPoint and its clients are always looking for the qualified candidates, hiring directly out of top universities as well as experienced individuals from the industry.
Education: Four-Year College Degree (BA or BS) Business degree in Accounting/Finance
Experience & Subject Matter Expertise:
10+ years of relevant work experience (in similar field and/or industry)
Licenses or Certifications:
As the Hyperion Business lead, the resource will lead a team of dedicated Technical and Business Analysts with specific focus on the including integration with other ERP work streams. The resource will develop efficient and effective solutions to address the business needs of increasing workflow productivity and efficiency.
• Draft and/or Review current business processes & establish SAP fit/gaps
• Support and maintain all definition, setup, development and testing (within SAP), trade flow, customs, support integration touchpoint and all complex interfaces
• Document & obtain consensus on business requirements directly with business owners within TFS
• Evaluation of SAP / Training Strategy & Solution
• Drive common standardized business process within TFS
• Working closely with the system integrator and leading the effort to timely delivery of milestones
• Overall SAP design and configuration decisions impacting user interface, legacy system integration, scope and cost/time trade-offs
• Leveraging Toyota Business Practices and other Kaizen methodologies to develop robust, scalable, and well defined solutions
• Developing prototype solutions that can be tested, placed into production, and owned and operated by the business
• Actively keeping abreast of new developments within the Accounting and Tax areas
• Incorporating multiple viewpoints (Risk, Policy, Operations, Tax etc.) when responding to situations or opportunities
• Driving change by clarifying objectives, identifying and managing resistance to change, and serving as a role model for new behaviors 70
• Gaining a thorough understand of TFS business
• Gaining an in-depth understanding of TFS Accounting policies, systems and processes 20
• Managing the team of technical and business resources within the Procure to Pay work stream
o Managing and communicating expectations to the Project Team and the National Manager, ERP, TFS Accounting System Control 10
The following functions/accountabilities are essential for all jobs:
· Work collaboratively with team members
· Meet regular performance expectations
· Ability to maintain regular and predictable attendance to support team and business objectives.
· Capability to work flexible hours, which may include day, evening and weekend hours.
· Ability to be at work on time, to return from breaks and lunch periods on time and to leave the work area after the end of their scheduled workday (applicable to jobs subject to attendance policy)
Other related functions/accountabilities may be assigned, but are not essential