- Present data in a way that helps Credit Risk make sense of what is happening in the Consumer Risk portfolio. They will have to gather data from the various risk teams and reach out to other departments/stakeholders as necessary. It is very important to be able to present it visually to help tell a story with the data.
- Collate data from internal and external sources and analyze with a more holistic approach to monitor and identify changes in trends.
- Utilize data and the analysis’ results to make recommendations on what action to take. These recommendations could include how to improve originations quality and quantity based on portfolio and market trends.
- Summarize analysis results in a simplistic way so that it is easy to understand for other teams, including non-technical teams, and Management.
- Use innovative ways to answer data requests when complete data is not available.
- Provide business with timely ad hoc reports or data support, along with data modeling solutions to the business to assist in decision making.
- Work across the enterprise to continuously improve our understanding of data.
- Make insightful connections on how to piece together new data sets and drive these as inputs to the Risk team’s analysis.
- Collaboration with other team members and departments/stakeholders is very important.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in any field with an emphasis on quantitative analysis. Business Administration or an advanced degree (in any discipline) a plus
- Strong analytical, problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills
- At least 3 years of experience with C concepts using Tableau and SAS/SQL; Experience in the financial lending industry preferred
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)