Description: This position is very likely to be extended beyond the end of fiscal year, the managers are just waiting on budget finalizations to occur.
- BS or BA degree in computer science, business administration, or related technical field or equivalent experience is required
- The candidates need to have an understanding of Buildfarm, TFS and JBPM.
- Minimum 8 years in application development
- Expertise in specific development languages and databases
- Experience in all phases of the software development lifecycle including analysis, design, development, testing, implementation and support.
- Should be able to write logic very quickly and efficiently.
- Should be able to independently write code in any layer with very minimal to no assistance.
- Strong in SQL queries. Should be very fluent and hands-on in writing complex SQL queries.
- Should have very strong debugging skills. Must be able to debug issues happening in ANY layer of the application with no assistance.
- Following design-patterns, coding standards and best practices is a MUST.
- Should be very proactive with go-get attitude.
- Should be dynamic to adapt to new technologies, learn them within short timelines and be able to use them in the project
- Must have Agile/Scrum software development experience.
- Must be available for Production Support after hours as needed.
- Should have complete understanding on typical J2EE application stack design
- Must be a full-stack J2EE developer. Experience using servlets, Struts and other commonly used J2EE technologies
- Very strong Core Java programmer.
- Strong in SQL queries. Must have experience working in Oracle or similar major databases.
- Strong and good hands-on in hibernate or similar ORM
- Good knowledge in web services.
- Firm understanding / experience on Ajax
- Must have good understanding and hands-on experience on Twitter bootstrap (or similar UI open-source libraries), JSON and CSS
- Good understanding on how Application servers work, http requests, debugging http requests.