- This role is a combination of operational and strategic responsibilities for ITIL SACM processes. From an operational perspective, the primary responsibility is managing and interpreting Software License information and models for Toyota Financial Services.
- This requires providing daily support to our SACM Process, govern the process and define improvement opportunities within the SACM space. Critical to this role is the understanding software licensing model in a complex environment.
- On the strategic side, the duties comprise of overseeing ITIL SACM (specifically Software Asset Management) processes and striving to mature them through Kaizen or continuous improvement working practices.
Key Responsibilities (Essential Duties and Functions)
< >Interpreting Software license types and models.
- Ability to understand how to discover the software in the environment Collaborating with IT teams on improving our SACM Processes.Act as point of escalation for customer for Asset Management assistance Facilitate support teams’ execution of SACM techniques.
- Enhance Software Asset Management functions across the enterprise.
- Manage and participate in proactive continual improvement initiatives; moving toward a more proactive CSI process Conduct trend analyses to identify potential points of service failure, launching service improvement actions that provide solutions to the perceived exposure Document modifications to process.
- Provide training and guidance Generate regularly scheduled reporting and participate in Vendor Software Audits.
- Inventory, Rationalize and Manage Life cycle of Software Licenses Manage the life cycle of all IT Assets in the environment Audits software licensing usage reporting versus organization needs Establishes policies for on \ off -boarding items to the portfolio
- Strong ITIL process management experience, specifically focused on Software Asset Management and the complete SACM space; ITIL Foundation certified
- MUST HAVE: Extensive Experience with understanding software license types such as Microsoft, Oracle, Adobe, IBM, ect.
- Experience with ServiceNow
- Familiarity with all other ITIL processes
- Proficiency in MS Visio, Word, Excel
- SOP writing/creation
- Strong relationship building/interpersonal skills
- Experience in documenting processes for Technical/IT related functions
- Good research & analysis skills
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Good organizational skills plus the ability to motivate people across the organization to provide solutions
- Previous experience working in a large organization
- Experience with current SACM methodologies
- Agile / Scrum development
- Business Requirements gathering
- Process mapping
- Reporting analytics
- Decision maker with an operationally-focused outlook