- Engineering work related to Data Center network infrastructure dealing with Cisco Data Center routers switch of Nexus series.
- Have designed and deployed VxLAN DataCenter fabric with Cisco ACI.
- Have designed and troubleshooting with dynamic routing protocols such as BGP, OSPF and EIGRP.
- Have worked and support for routing Multicast and Any-cast, GRE and IPSEC tunnels
- Have worked and support for WAN service such as MPLS, point-to-point and DMVPN
- Have designed and worked with VRF-Lite
- Understanding the interrelationship between firewall and F5 load balancer and DNS
- Self-motivated and ability to clearly communicate with cross technology teams in helping them build and provision and migrate apps to new networks
- Have experience in support of Datacenter migration is a plus
- Ability to document design and technical specification using tools such as Visio, Xcel and Word.
- Ability to work in a fast pace and dynamic environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Technical Resource Manager | MatchPoint Solutions |
Office 925-829-7755 |