|Senior Informatica Cloud Developer with strong Java experience. The position requires a self-motivated professional with dynamic, hands-on functional and development experience to join the integration engineering team.
This will be a hands-on technical role, with proven experience and knowledge of Informatica Cloud with emphasis on creating re-usable integration templates. The Developer will collaborate with team in identifying and implementing these integrations.
• The Developer is responsible for planning, development, delivery and maintenance of various integration mappings.
• The Developer will also create Informatica Cloud connectors using Java technology.
• Acquires knowledge of our multiple types of operations data with the desire to understand how the information is used by the business.
• Manage and perform data cleansing, de-duplication and harmonization of data received from, and potentially used by, multiple systems.
• Actively engage in building robust ETL solution using Informatica Cloud to harness the best practices.
• Maintain, enhance and troubleshoot integration mappings.
• Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience as Informatica and Java developer in an engineering team.
• Prior experience working on the Informatica Power center or Cloud Platform is a must
• Experience with integrating complex data structures
• Extensive knowledge of Informatica Aggregator, Sorter, Router, Filter, Join, Lookup, & other Transformations
• Experience working with Oracle database is a must.
• Experience performance tuning ETL mappings and high volume databases
• Technically fluent with relational databases such as SQL Server 2008, DB2, Teradata is a plus
• Knowledge of the System Development Life Cycle, Agile/SCRUM methodologies
• Good understanding of multiple technology platforms, SaaS applications
• Experience with Agile Projects (SCRUM, daily standups, planning)
Technical Resource Manager | MatchPoint Solutions | Office 925-829-7755 |Email firstname.lastname@example.org