Required Experience and Skills
- 4- 6 Years IT Domain experience in Software development/Software implementation, Business Process Analysis, and Project Management
- Cyber Security
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Analytical and problem solving skills
- Collaborate with business teams to elicit and capture high-level requirements and business needs for technology solutions related to IT Capital Projects
- Spend time with business groups- some have experience with IT projects and some don’t.
- Assist business teams with development of business cases and identification of business objectives for IT Capital projects
- Help build business case and why move forward with a project and know when to chime in on whether or not to spend money on a particular project
- Conceptual and solution design for what business is trying to accomplish
- Is there another product they already have that they can migrate info to or need a new tool, etc. to be most cost effective?
- Business capability modeling
- Perform requirements analysis and produce a conceptual solution design
- Communicate requirements and obtain input from IT Technical teams on solution inter-dependencies
- Develop project plans for executing the design and engineering phases and create schedules in MS Project.
- Manage and lead all of the activities related early project design phases
- Perform project support function as the IT representative during the execution phase
- Provide Biweekly project performance status reports on financial, schedule, scope and risks to IT management
- Reports to the Enterprise Application Manager
- Working with formal project processes
- Methodologies- would love to be more Agile but haven’t worked out budgeting process to make that work so it’s more waterfall (Agile mindset but has worked in Waterfall environment)
Technical Resource Manager | MatchPoint Solutions |
Office 925-829-7755 |