SAP Integration O-Data + ABAP Developers (5 roles)
SAP ABAP + Plant Maintenance Developers (2 roles)
The Senior Programmer Analyst is responsible for the development of IT solutions Payroll, Time and Enterprise Project Management functions and is well versed with all phases of the system development life cycle (SDLC), including business process analysis, systems analysis, business process blueprinting, development, testing, cut-over preparation, end user training, and go-live activities as well as post go-live system and end user support.
This position works closely with IT Architects, Functional Analysts, Testers and business subject matter experts to design, develop/maintain the SAP PS/PM, MM, IM, and QM RICEFW objects. Candidate must be highly motivated and take initiative to work with other members on application issues openly, directly and respectfully.
- BA/BS in Computer Science/ Information Systems, Business, Engineering, etc. or equivalent work.
- 5 or more years of programming experience in SAP ABAP/4, Adobe Forms, Smart Forms, EDI
- 5+ years of experience designing interfaces from SAP to non-SAP external systems.
- 5+ years of experience with data transfer and interfacing tools such as BDC, ALE, BAPI, EDI, RFC, SAP Connector.
- Experience in translating functional specification into technical specifications for RICEFW development.
- Ability to work with complex interfaces and SAP IDoc processes.
- At least two full life-cycle SAP R/3 or ERP projects in a hands-on role doing coding and some workflow configuration.
- Interpersonal skills: strong presentation/ communication / facilitation/ leadership skills (oral and written)
- Fixing bugs quickly during UAT.
- Good Analytical skills to identify the root cause & fix technical issues.
- Experience in Utility Industry
- SAP Plant Maintenance Module experience
- SAP Portal and SAP NetWeaver experience
- SAP Fiori and mobile development experience
- ABAP Web Dynpro development experience.
- SAP Workflow experience.
- Understand major areas of the client’s business environment and effectively identify current and future business needs.
- Design, develop, modify, debug and evaluate the application programs for the business areas.
- Assignment will be a mix of Projects, Enhancements, and Production Support.
- Analyze existing applications and systems and formulate logic for new systems and procedures.
- Assist in the definition, development, and documentation of deliverables, and specifications on a project-by-project basis as defined in the IT Methodology, in collaboration with business analyst and other project team members
- Prepares and obtains approval of system and development documentation
- Anticipate client concerns and questions and provide timely, professional, straight forward (non-technical) communications.
- Provide on call support for production systems and provide timely solutions.
- Respond to ad-hoc questions and intra-departmental communications.
- Participate in defect management process, set priorities, research issues, and discuss compliance impacts and timelines.
- Support bug fixes, patches, minor enhancements, and service requests
- Incident Response and end user support – Provide Level 3 support to the IT Help desk. Help with issue resolution
- Interact with third party interface providers for end-to-end solution support
Technical Resource Manager | MatchPoint Solutions | Office 925-829-7755 | Email firstname.lastname@example.org