- Toyota is looking for an exceptional Cloud Application Architect to design, develop and automate the Toyota Cloud Platform - cloud policies, cost optimization, provisioning and monitoring.
- They will be working on the Toyota Cloud Platform COE developing a strategy on how to build and best use the Cloud.
- Setting up Automated services and scripts.
- They will in charge of with determining what tools to leverage in the Cloud Platform
- Candidate will need know infrastructure service, Managed Services and be able to Architect a solution.
- Candidate will be building and supporting multiple projects throughout the Enterprise.
- Strong development background with relevant experience in developing and deploying enterprise scale application in the public cloud.
- Deploying, managing, and operating scalable, highly available, secure, and fault tolerant systems on AWS and/or Azure.
- Migrating existing on-premises applications to AWS and/or/Azure.
- Evaluating and improving existing AWS and/or Azure deployments.
- Identifying appropriate use of AWS/Azure and/or deployment and operational best practices.
- Advanced knowledge of web hosting architecture including on host web servers, script processing, configurations and packages.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with AWS/Azure Experience with current industry standard DevOps tools and practices.
- AWS/Azure Certifications
- Multiple AWS Certified Solutions Architect, SysOps Administrator or DevOps Engineer.
- Associate or Professional Level Competency with the following AWS (or similar Azure) services: EC2, EBS, S3, RDS, VPC, Route53, ELB, IAM, Cloud Front, Cloud Formation, ECS, ECR, Kinesis
- Experience in managing Linux and/or systems with configuration management, such as Ansible, Puppet, Chef
- Experience working on containers like docker