AP Lead will be performing the following roles for the team.
- Requiring excellent SAP Experience, specifically PPM, PS, PM Modules. A significant portion of the scope for 2018 will involve PPM
- Integration expertise. SAP is tightly coupled with Oracle P6. This integration is critical to the overall solution functionality and capabilities
- Oracle Unifier expertise (large portion of the scope for 2018 will involve Unifier) and Primavera experience is a huge plus.
This person will also be a hands-on Development Lead. They will have knowledge and experience with the solution to a certain extent, but a huge part of the day-to-day will be leading the team through Design, Build, Test, Deploy.
Utilities experience would be a huge plus.
- Exercises independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance with broad scope and high complexity
- Responsible for leading one or more projects of medium to high complexity
- Gathering, defining and documenting project requirements
- Independently planning all associated work to meet project goals
- Able to think out of the box to creatively solve complex project challenges
- Developing and maintaining a productive working relationship with project sponsors, vendors and key clients
- Resolving problems of project specific scope within procedural guidelines
- Exercising independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance with moderate scope and complexity
- Preparing all project documentation for closure, storage, and possible auditing activities, ensuring technical accuracy
- Functioning in a process oriented environment
- Leading the team through Design, Build, Test, Deploy
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled