SQL/Oracle/BO- Business Analyst
The analyst will work with the Telematics Action Team (TAT) and focus on identifying telematics factory feed (data transfer) issues and implementing solutions to resolve the issues before 100% and Infiniti vehicles are equipped with telematics capabilities.
- Identify factory feed issues that are preventing the enabling of telematics and Infiniti vehicles.
- Identify the root cause(s) of each issue.
- Work with the TAT and various teams to determine the solution to resolve each issue.
- Work with the TAT and various teams to implement the solution that resolves each issue.
- Work with the TAT and various teams to document solution requirements, design/configuration, and testing.
- Document the results of the TAT effort in a report that identifies each issue, the root cause(s) of each issue, and the solution implemented or to be implemented to resolve each issue.
- Work with the TAT to establish data reporting to identify trends and KPIs related to factory feeds.
- Perform any other relevant duties to aid in the success of project.
- 7 years overall IS/IT experience with at least: 5 years of experience in working with third party vendors
- Expertise with SQL, Oracle and Business Objects
- Experience with and working knowledge of Informatica or equivalent ETL
- Big Data knowledge will be a plus
- Requirements gathering and understanding
- Reporting and data presentation
- Client management
- Project management
- Business analysis
- Verbal and written communication
- Personnel must have effective communication skills, expediently reply to email correspondence, and attend daily and /or weekly project status conference calls, as scheduled.
Technical Resource Manager | MatchPoint Solutions | Office 925-829-7755 | Email firstname.lastname@example.org