Sr. Network Engineer
Location: San Diego, CA
Duration: 3 Months
- Firewalls (Check Point environment)
- Skype for Business
- Unified Communications
What we’re looking for:
- Sr. Network engineer
- (5-8 years of experience)
- in high density environment, 802.11 environment
- Must be hands on and willing to jump in and assist
- 802.11 resource
- 5k devices (that does not include WAP’s, clients, and 9 distribution centers)
- 3500 Access Points Minimum
Routing and Switching:
- This person will manage the wireless network. Client has various sites with different network configurations. Configuring hands on devices.
- Must be able to work with the team to manage the environment efficiently
- By December 31st, he/she will have completed remediation in 102 locations due to the constant network issues in the environment
- This resource may be Involved in the planning for 2018/POS refresh for 500 stores
- No design work or having to create from scratch, this person will figure out how to use what we have in a more efficient, and better way that we are currently.
- Will be a key participant in Mini-WIFI Technology Engineering summits (must have an idea around how to craft solutions. Figuring out how to retrofit the stores, use the tools, and manage the networks.
Technical Manager | MatchPoint Solutions | 925-829-4621 | firstname.lastname@example.org