The Security Admin is responsible for but not limited to:
- Supporting operation bug fixes for the ILM projects.
- Identity Management
- Data Validation
- Accounts Administration
- 5-10 years’ experience in a software development and support role
- Strong documentation and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to follow PDCA (Plan Do Check Act).
- Detail oriented
- Quick learner
- Strong analytical and process validation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to handle multiple assignments at the same time, team player.
- Experience with Microsoft products (Excel, MS-Project, Visio, Powerpoint, Word, MS-Access).
- Experience in Identity Management, AzureAD a plus
- Understanding or LDAP, AD, and Databases (Oracle and/or MsSQL)
- Creative thinking for providing innovative solutions, including troubleshooting problems and applying root-cause analysis.
- Experience (1-3 years) using request tracking (helpdesk) systems such as ServiceNow or Jira a plus
- Background in programming languages preferred (Perl, PHP, SQL) a plus
- Prior work with Identity and Access Management systems and processes
- Knowledge of SAML and OpenID Connect