Responsibilities may include:
- Works independently or as part of a team on the development and support of software applications.
- Works with business analysts and user communities to understand business requirements.
- Performs analysis and documentation for system design as well as on-going documentation of development.
- Codes using specific technologies and tools in keeping with current technology trends and standards.
- Performs testing of applications and performs bug fixes, working with testers and users to insure quality of code and proper application functionality.
- Provides technical support during implementation efforts, working with technical team members and with business users as required to provide troubleshooting and solutions to technical issues.
- Provide on-going post-implementation technical support of applications.
- Creates user-end documentation and may be involved in user training.
- BS or BA degree in computer science, computer engineering or related technical field or equivalent experience is preferred.
- 2 roles needed. 1 mid-level full stack developer with 3-5 years, the other full stack developer with 6+ years of development experience.
Bootstrap, Web API, MVVM framework, Microservices preferred
Native Android Development or Mobile Development a plus
Experience w/ Barcode and RFID technology a plus