St. Louis, MO
- Video Exp
- Jabber/Skype Exp
- Lead video conferencing support administrator, primarily providing global video conferencing support. This includes project subject matter expert for installing multi-purpose integrated AV conference rooms using ClearOne and Crestron, video conference profile systems, site acceptance and training.
- Familiar with a variety of the Cisco/Tandberg codecs and systems including MXP150/1700/3000/6000, C-Series video codecs and desktop systems C90/C60/C40/C20/E20 as well as knowledgeable with using Cisco MOVI/Jabber pc clients.
- Also having experience with working on Polycom VSX and HDX series codecs.
- Knowledgeable in configuring, adding and scheduling the various video codecs in Cisco Telepresence Management Suite (TMS) and using Codian MCU’s and VCS gatekeeper and expressways, ISDN and IP gateway.
- Working knowledge to support H323/IP, SIP and ISDN video conferences.
- Monitored and coordinated both internal and external video conferences, high level video conferencing events. Providing end-user support and training on the use of the various video conferencing systems world-wide.
- Additionally, providing global support on Librestream Onsight Expert 4.X application and Librestream 2000 and 1000 series cameras. This included configuring cameras and applications for end-users, provided training and support.
Technical Resource Manager | MatchPoint Solutions | Office 925-829-7755 | Email email@example.com