Full Stack Developer
The ideal candidate is an integral part of the product team who will participate in the technical design and implementation of one or more components of the product. This candidate works closely with rest of cross-functional team to produce design documents, implement product features and develop and execute unit tests.
- Solve problems and presents creative solutions to internal teams
- Work closely with engineers to design and implement components in timely manner Develop and execute unit tests for product components
- Provide accurate work estimates for proposed projects
- Actively participate in resolving key issues that impact the performance of the team
- Work with Developers, SQE and Operations to ensure high quality of delivered product
- Contribute ideas to improve product functionality, maintainability or performance of product
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent degree required
- 5+ years of software development experience
- 5+ years of Java server-side design and development experience
- Highly proficient in J2EE, Spring and Hibernate AND SOAP
- Experience with Data Model, SQL and No-SQL.
- Knowledge of Micro Services Architecture and implementation.
- Working knowledge of Linux.
- Experience working on software-as-a-service (SaaS), large scale distributed systems or relational/NoSQL databases
- Strategic thinker and a problem solver: layer questions and really understand the problem at-hand; understand the business and key drivers for success.
- Experience working in a small team setting along with offshore development team.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills: proven ability to lead both vertically and horizontally to achieve results; thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced, environment and do what it takes to deliver results.
- Experience with AWS, RDS and Elastic Search.
- Experience in Electric Grid management solutions.