MatchPoint Solutions is for candidates looking for a challenging career in a progressive company. MatchPoint and its clients are always looking for the qualified candidates, hiring directly out of top universities as well as experienced individuals from the industry.
Jr. VOIP Support Engineer
· Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel and Outlook mail system is a must.
· Analytical mind that is data savvy with a strong attention to detail and accuracy
· Self-motivated and enjoys being challenged.
· Understanding and knowledge of running analog lines
· Possess intermediate to expert skill set and knowledge of troubleshooting Hosted VoIP, SIP Trunking and Data communications platforms
· Knowledge with enhancements and replacements of phone
· Moves/adds/changes within CUCM and Unity- MUST HAVE
· Familiar with VoIP switching architecture and technology with a working knowledge of Cisco routers and switches along with an understanding of OSI model and IP Addressing
· Working knowledge of punch down tools,TCP/IP, PPP,VLAN<.NAT. PPTP, SIP,RTP, G.711, G.728, G.729, DNS, DHCP, and Email.
Technical Resource Manager | MatchPoint Solutions | Office 925-829-7755 |Email firstname.lastname@example.org