MatchPoint Solutions is for candidates looking for a challenging career in a progressive company. MatchPoint and its clients are always looking for the qualified candidates, hiring directly out of top universities as well as experienced individuals from the industry.
Sr. Voip Engineer
- Cisco Certification in one or more of the following: CCVP, CCNA, CUCM, CME, or CUC.
-Contact Center Scripting experience within UCCX or similar tools
- Expert knowledge of, and experience in converged technologies including TDM and IP voice, UC messaging, and data networking
- In-depth knowledge of network design and voice systems, including: All levels of Cisco switches and routers, Avaya Definity G3, Cisco Unified Communication Manager, Dial plan configuration and network routing, SIP, H232, PRI and WAN protocols, Messaging systems-Audix, CUC, LYNC/OCS, Mobility and Presence, Smartphone/Blackberry integration/support, Voice and video conferencing design and support
- Detailed knowledge of voice and data network copper and fiber cabling infrastructure in a multi-campus environment
-Responsible for the design, implementation and support/maintenance of the Cisco enterprise voice platform, including the associated network. This includes CUCM, CME, CUC, contact center, voice and video conferencing, fixed and mobile device integration, and mobility/presence. Provide additional support of associated systems/applications, including Amtelco Definity, Red Alert, Web on Call, NICE voice logger, and others.
-Provide day-to-day administration, operation, maintenance, troubleshooting, and support for an advanced voice and network system that could involve multi-vendor systems using a common advanced communications core.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong documentation and communication skills in both verbal and written forms
- Strong leadership and motivation skills, and ability to effectively oversee a team of technical professionals
- Able to effectively mentor technical staff
- Able to troubleshoot complex voice and data network issues, including QoS configurations for converged technologies
- Able to work with changing work priorities and deadlines
- Able to comprehend, analyze and research problems of a complex nature, make sound judgment decisions and recommendations regarding potential solutions
- Able to establish and maintain effective work relationships with co-workers and others, interacting and maintaining a strong sense of teamwork and collaboration
- Able to write reports, routine business correspondence and documentation
- Able to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, clients and customers
- Able to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Able to effectively prioritize heavy workload and meet tight deadlines
- Able to manage concepts and details, quickly understand complex operational and technical issues, and identify/develop responsive solutions
- Able to remain focused, effectively adapt to a rapidly changing environment, and respond quickly in emergency situations.