MatchPoint Solutions is for candidates looking for a challenging career in a progressive company. MatchPoint and its clients are always looking for the qualified candidates, hiring directly out of top universities as well as experienced individuals from the industry.
Systems deployment infrastructure, system operations, and system monitoring for our infrastructure
● Use system architecture and administration skills for projects to dig deep into the full software stack architecture and influence the reliability and supportability aspects.
● Create detailed technical design documents and facilitate design reviews
● Design and improve automation and tools for systems management, including development of scripts and building tools to help engineering service owners and fellow SREs maintain the infrastructure
● Troubleshoot hardware, driver, Linux kernel, and the full software stack issues to address problems and improve system performance.
● Evaluate new tools and technologies and integrate them into the operational stack.
● Be an effective verbal and written communicator to properly interact with fellow engineering team members
● Define and implement the build and deployment stages of the CD pipeline using best of breed tools (e.g. Jenkins, Git, etc.)
● May perform periodic on-call duty as part of a team maintaining the availability and performance of the infrastructure
● Job location: Santa Clara, CA
● This position requires a Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent plus five (5) years of experience
● Will also accept seven (7) years of experience in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent and 5 years of experience