Description: This resource must have the ability to take ownership of multiple projects/tasks. Must have the ability to prioritize tasks successfully. Must be able to communicate effectively to the customer (Treasury IT team) and be very customer interfacing.
- The primary duties of the Treasury Technical Lead fall into three categories:
- Technical leadership, best practices and trouble-shooting guidance to the Treasury IT team
- Collaboration with shared service teams, e.g. DBA, system admin, etc.
- Light development work such as the development or modification of inter-system data interfaces.
- Strong Unix experience
- Oracle and SQL Server experience
- Java and Perl experience
- J2EE Application server experience
- .Net/IIS experience (one system is .Net – this person does not need to be a guru with .Net, just some previous experience supporting a .Net system)
- Proven record of taking ownership of tasks
- Ability to multi-task
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Conversant with standard technical architectures, e.g. networking, servers, etc.
- Strong systems analysis experience
- Strong SDLC knowledge
- Walstreet Systems Suite
- PHP and Python experience
- Corporate treasury experience
- Institutional investment experience
- Experience with data analysis tools/methods
- Consulting background
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Financial services background