MatchPoint Solutions is for candidates looking for a challenging career in a progressive company. MatchPoint and its clients are always looking for the qualified candidates, hiring directly out of top universities as well as experienced individuals from the industry.
Please reach firstname.lastname@example.org to apply:
Permanent, Full Time position, Direct hire
We need some heavy influencer who can do the functional stuff but more importantly help the technical divisions move forward. Need more functional instead of strategic.
This seasoned professional will provide HR support for the Issuing business technology team. Partners with senior leaders to understand business plans. Develops and executes supporting people plans designed to deliver business goals. Provides leadership, guidance and counsel in areas such as management practices, team member relations, and compliance. Works collaboratively with leaders, HR colleagues, and Centers of Expertise (COE) to develop and execute plans to design, build and grow high performing teams. Contributes to cross functional HR initiatives, balancing business-segment and enterprise needs. Functions as a culture champion and an advisor to senior leaders.
• Build an understanding of the segment’s business and goals. Translate requirements to COEs for the development of needed programs. Partner with COEs in socializing, tracking progress, and managing change associated with programs.
• Work with hiring managers to understand their talent needs and engage the talent acquisition team to fulfill those needs.
• Analyze talent demand and supply in the business on a regular basis. Create and execute on a plan to meet business requirements, working closely with the enterprise functional leaders where responsibilities intersect.
• Lead talent reviews and other efforts to build organizational capabilities.
• Work with HR colleagues and business leaders to drive process improvements.
• Not an exhaustive list; will perform other duties as assigned.
•8 years of relevant HR experience
•Solid experience building rapport with leadership teams
•Ability to write clearly and create briefings/presentations. Ability to convey messages, to a broad range of audiences, with the intended impact
•Ability to succeed in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
•Significant experience as an HR Business Partner or HR Leader
•Experience working in or as a consultant to a Fortune 500 company, with 3-5 years’ experience in one or more of the following areas: Employee Relations, Workforce Planning, Succession Planning, Compensation, Training / Development, Performance Management, Change Management or other applicable core HR function.
•Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution, Master’s degree from an accredited institution preferred
•Experience working with technology organizations
***20% travel to Kennesaw or Columbus
Please reach email@example.com to apply.