Job Title: Physical Security Product Specialist
Locations: Fairfield, CA
Duration: 9 months
The Physical Security Product Specialist is a subject matter expert responsible for planning, implementation, maintenance and management of enterprise physical security systems (i.e, Access Control, Video Surveillance, Visitor Management, and other infrastructure monitoring solutions).
- Experience Requires 8+ years related experience.
- Must Have experience with Genetec, AMAG or similar products.
- Engineer complex integrated security systems including access control, physical security, CCTV, digital video, intrusion, and other specialized technical security systems.
- Provide specialized technical support to ensure the efficient implementation, operation and maintenance of all related Technical Security Systems.
- Responsible for end to end physical security technology evaluation of new and emerging enterprise physical security hardware and software products.
- Support technology/integration proof of concepts, performance testing/benchmarking, and architecture/scalability design for deployment of products.
- Debug and resolve application, database, operating system, and network issues for both clients and servers with a variety of operating system combinations, server hardware, and network topologies in partnership with Database and Network teams, as well as 3rd party vendors.
- Work on the rollout of new systems and remediation of existing systems while coordinating with project managers and physical security/building management team members.
- Ensure the quality of services and solutions to application user base, other application owners and IT technical teams.
Skill and Abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate proficiency skills and deep technical knowledge of the design, electronics, programming and troubleshooting of one or more of the following: card access systems, integrated security systems, hybrid IT-based video systems, or related information technology systems required.
- Experience working with design, installation, and integration of Access Control/Intrusion Detection, CCTV Surveillance systems, Physical identity and access management systems (PIAM).
Experience administering integrated Access Control and Video (CCTV) Systems (i.e. AMAG, Salient/Completeview, Lenel, Genetec, and Quantum Secure
Technical Resource Manager | MatchPoint Solutions |
Office 925-829-7755 |