Locations: Seattle, WA
Duration: 4-6 month
**Candidate must be able to start within two weeks upon offer
- Implement and monitor Cisco wireless and network solutions including WLCs, APs, Prime, CMX, and MSE
- Cisco Wireless LAN Configuration in Government (FIPS), Commercial, Manufacturing, Warehouse, and, Outdoor environments.
- Installation of wireless voice technologies including Cisco 7920 series and / or Vocera Communication Systems.
- Perform wireless site surveys, conduct site evaluations and generate Heat Maps utilizing AirMagnet Survey Pro. Preferably Ekahau or AirMagnet.
- Conduct wireless site surveys utilizing spectrum analysis technologies, recommend and implement corrective action.
- Perform network related tasks, including configuration of Cisco ISR routers, switches (3750, 4500, 6500 and Nexus 7K), ASA5500, ACS (AAA), Radius, IAS, QOS.
- Provide detailed network drawings and diagrams and relation as-built documentation.
- Thorough understanding of 802.11 based wireless architecture.
- Must have 3-5 years’ job related experience. WAN/ LAN WLAN projects- remotes sites - project lead.
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in network (Route/Switch) engineering.
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in wireless, security engineering.
- Cisco partner experience is a bonus.
- Experience with WLCs, APs, Prime, CMX, and MSE
- Strong working knowledge installing, configuring, and supporting Cisco Router/Switch and Wireless LAN Hardware products.
- Must have excellent communication skills, writing skills, and the ability to work with team members at all levels.
- Excellent customer interface, oral communications, and technical writing skills are a must.
- Cisco knowledge of operational support, hands-on implementation and configuration of routers, hubs, switches, Controllers, Access points, and cabling in a large enterprise LAN/WAN /WLAN environment.
- Knowledge of EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, RIP, FR/ATM, MPLS, IPVPN, ACLs, QOS, TCP/IP, IPX.
- Cisco certifications of CCNA, CCNP, or CCIE required
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Technical Resource Manager | MatchPoint Solutions | Office 925-829-7755 | Email email@example.com